Tuesday, January 17, 2012

01.17.12 Might be heading back down to the Bimini Big Game Club in March...



     Last year I was invited down to the Bimini Big Game Club-a Guy Harvey Outpost for the Writer's Challenge. It was an opportunity for the fly fishing media to see the "new" and recently renovated and opened facility. If you can remember from my writings last year, it's a first class operation. Besides being set in the beautiful Bahamas, the guides, staff, and managers made our visit enjoyable and memorable.

    Today I spoke with one of the managers and although they are not having the Challenge this year, he invited me down again this year. I am looking at March to see if it works with my schedule. After having been there already I have several ideas for stories and photo essays I would like to do. Now all I have to do is throw them out to some editors and see if I get any bites.