Saturday, September 10, 2016

09.07.16 Everyone is back to school......


     Summer is gone and it's back to school time. Each year since they started school I have made a sign and taken a quick picture of them on their first day. This year was the same. Back to school this year took place at the Red Bank Middle School, Red Bank Regional, Rowan times two, Fashion Institute of Technology, Rutgers and University of Maryland.
     My daughter thought it would only be appropriate that I am put through the torture I bestow on the kids so here is my picture on my first day of graduate school at Monmouth University. I'm in the Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program. It's going to take a few years but at 48 where am I going. I have lots of work years left in me and need to attain the highest level of education I can in order to work for something other than a hourly or daily rate which I have done my entire life.