Friday, May 17, 2013

05.17.13 Second cast bass this morning before heading to the Upper Delaware for a week of float trips


     A client and I re-schedued todays trip so it gave me the chance to run down and wet a line. Got down just on the bottom of the ebb. Figured it would be slow but it was a beautiful morning and the swells and winds that we had yesterday were absent when I got down. Came up with a plan and headed out on a different set of rocks than usual. Made a cast, then another......and came up bassy. It was a one and done short session before running home and doing the physical and mental salt to freshwater switch.
     I'll be up on the Upper Delaware from tonight till next Friday. I have Tuesday and Friday open if you are interested in a float trip. Its $400 for the day includes shuttles, lunches, snacks and drinks for one or two anglers. Drop me an email or give me a call to grab one of the days...732.261.7291