Monday, May 31, 2021

05.31.21 Remembering what Memorial Day means.....



Thank You to all the men and women who have served and paid the ultimate sacrifice so that we can have the freedoms we enjoy. The above image is a burial at sea after the ship they were serving on was bombed. I can't image that trauma. Veteran's Day celebrates all of those who served while Memorial Day pays tribute to those that paid the ultimate price. 


After a late lunch at The Dubliner in New Hope we took a drive to Stockton. Its a cute town, s market, a gas station, and a hunting and fishing store. I stopped in looking for some black bunny strips to tie some flies for MV. They didn't have tying stuff bit they did have some Frogg Togg waders. I had been looking at those online and decided to try them on and "shop local". They were $149.99 at his shop, I won't even write here what they are selling at Dick's online for. The only reason I know is because when I went home I Googled the brand and model, to see if they made any other options. Ouch!