Tuesday, October 15, 2013

10.15.13 One bass and a few tugs in near perfect conditions...


     My goal this morning was to get out at dead low tide and see the changes on the beach following the blow. Boy are there changes. Of course I bought along the fly rod and fished as I went. Even though it was dead low, there was plenty of moving water in, out, and around the "new" beaches. 
     I had a few missed opportunities before landing one. I thought the fish was bigger than it was with a combination of the suicidal hit and current it was in. As the water temps drop and the fish and bait arrive in better numbers the fishing days are extended and high bright sun and a dead low tide still presents opportunities. It is true thought that the freaks come out at night, both anglers and bigger fish.