Friday, June 14, 2013

06.14.13 Hated to postpone, but just had too....

     Had a father and son beach charter all set for this morning, well actually last Friday and this morning, and we had to postpone again. It would have been nice to take this beginner fly fishing pair out two days before Father's Day but it was just to sporty.
     We had talked last night and said we'd leave the window open until this morning. I went down and 5am to check conditions and realized we'd have to shut it tightly. Big water. Big wind. Not what we were looking for. Maybe if it was sunny we would have braved the 20-25 knot winds.....kidding of course.
     As the day progressed the wind turned around and shut off, the sun came out, and the surf quieted down a bit. It should be a nice weekend on the water. I have openings for Saturday afternoon and Sunday if interested. Give me a call 732.261.7291 to book