Friday, January 4, 2013

01.04.12 Went to the New York Boat Show and bought....soup




     Today I tied in a photo shoot up in Harrison with a trip across the river into Manhattan to attend the New York Boat Show at the Jacob Javitz Center. I met up with friend Capt Jason Dapra of Blitzbound Charters and we made a night of it. After touring the floor I concluded that for me, right now, I am in the perfect boat. Although the boats looked great nothing there would fly fish better then the Jones Brothers boats I have grown to love. I did make a great purchase while there. We found a booth occupied by Capt. Marriner's Seafood. They had out about a dozen different soups to sample...and I tried just about all of them. So after the samples I placed an order and a large box of soups will be delivered to the house on Tuesday. If you go, stop by their booth, and be prepared to place an order.