Thursday, February 2, 2012

02.02.12 How's your "Man Cave" looking?


     Today I am meeting up with my business partner to work on redoing our Agency New Jersey website. That will also help me as I work on doing The Average Angler website over. While looking for something to bring I looked up and around and noticed my office, ie: "mancave" is looking pretty bad. I know it's getting bad when my wife stops  down and says, " What is going on down here?" There's FFF CI study materials, flies that I needed to find to fish the last few days, camera equipment including strobes and power pack, bills that need to go out, the start of organizing for tax time, fly tying materials, and I think even some Christmas stuff not yet put away.

The family ping-pong table is under that mess. It's time to tighten up.