Saturday, June 19, 2021

06.19.21 Well that plan didn't come to fruition....

     Well I waited for the tide to come. It did, of course. But the fish didn't do what I had hoped for. I was all ready with a step stool to make casting ease and to also pick out cruising fish. I had one swirl on a popper, one slow follow on a small Deciever retrieve that just wouldn't commit to a bite, and after casting a 7 weight sinking line the line just kept going, somehow it parted. That lines been around for a while so that may be the reason. You can just make it out along the arrows in the below picture.      


     Saw this photo of my buddy Tommy who found the bass this morning while soaking bugs. I'll get more into that in a post in the near future. It you fish the summers for striped bass and fluke in New Jersey, you should be well versed on them. More to come.