Friday, June 7, 2019

06.07.19 Off to the Vineyard.....

      

     And just like that its another year and time for another trip to Marthas Vineyard. I've been going with the guys for I think 7 years. Some years we're all in......Me, Joe, Bob, Dick, Gerry and Steve.....other years its a mixed bag. This year, our trip Mother, Joe isn't going to make it and Gerry has taken over the role was organizer.
     And for me I'm bringing a special guest. Theresa will be joining us. That makes it a tad less of a fishing trip to a mix of a much needed break for the two of us with a little hard core sight fishing for striped bass on the flats mixed in.
     I'm picking Steve up at 130 am so we can catch the 8 am ferry from Woods Hole over to the Vineyard. 95 is shut down in Stamford so hopefully the Merrit Parkway won't be to busy in the wee hours of the morning.

Stay tuned....