Monday, June 25, 2012

06.25.12 Got the Jonesey bugs all worked out


     So during my outing with my son on Saturday I noticed a thing here and there coming from the motor I didn't like. I called up Gateway Marine and scheduled to bring the boat down for a water test and tweak this morning. After the monsoon came through Rich got to work on the boat. I couldn't stay around for the final water test but I did get a call from him saying it was running good as new. He removed the carbs and did what a great mechanic does. 

Not only is it a process finding a boat that you're compatible with, but a mechanic and marina also. I have a few blips here and there, but I am happy with the attention and detail that Rich gives my boat. After hearing from friends and others that I should move on, it's days like today that I am glad he's working on my boat.