Saturday, March 19, 2022

03.19.22 C'mon man......


      Alright, here we go, we're over 50, yes, in both age and water temperatures. It should be, or real close, to go time. Started the day before work. Full Worm Moon in full effect on the start of the ebb tide.  Sadly, passed a fatal accident on Route 29 ajust on the outskirts of the city. Then while on the Turnpike 


I found another accident, this one involved three vehicles with one overturned. Debris in the road, one trooper holding in down, I stopped just to see if I could help. Luckily, minor injuries. I said to myself I get off these roads and soon. So I pulled into Hudson County and had a good outgoing tide there. Fished it for an hour without a tap. Not has there no fish, but not a ht as well. Today was open house day at the 


college and I had to man the nursing program table. At 2 o'clock I was gonna and headed south. By then the cloudy skies gave way to blue skies, with a steady SW wind blowing upriver. No matter how 



aware I am of the trees and vehicles on my backcast I always seem to find something. I thought for sure this fly was a goner but I got lucky and after walking into traffic I was able to get it to come free. The third shift Tsunami guys are out again, can't you just pick up after yourselves....c'mon man.