Monday, March 14, 2022

03.14.22 Walked a bit to find a new spot, but.....


     Fought the sticker bushes scouting out a new spot. But just as I got in the clear I saw the v-shaped branch stuck in the mud....someone else has found this spot too. Are there any untouched spots in any body of water anymore? It's a good, and that's all I'll say about that. Remember, in a month or so and I refer back to this day, I can tell myself I told myself. While there I aired out a few casts and luckily


everything hasn't grown in yet. In that month or so it will become a tangled jungle-like mess, but I know the fish will be here, or close by. This weekend's weather set us back a week I think. We were trending


up, and it hasn't started out here like it has in other rivers closer to the oceans and bays. Water temps
are again in the 40's, we need the nights to not drop out temp wise to hold. Everyday another day closer.