Saturday, March 2, 2013

03.02.13 BACK HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well after a long five days in the SICU at Monmouth Medical I am finally home. Surgery went well and of course my blood pressure went wacky as it does from time to time especially after surgery. Getting used to the advanced diet and working with my new guts, or lack of them.

Special thanks to all my friends, family, and well wishers who stopped by, called or sent me love while I was in the hospital. Special thanks to all the nurses and my surgeon who took such good care of me.

Yesterday I was able to watch as reports came in from the March 1st opening day for back bay and river striped bass fishing. Bunches of pics with bass to 22 pounds were posted on the web. Remember those cows needs those bucks to fertilize them eggs!

Thanks again and see you out there!