Wednesday, October 17, 2012

10.17.12 Real chilly fall kind of morning...


     If you like that cold-slap-you-in-the-face kind of morning than today was your kind of day. For me, yesterday I returned to my surgeons office for my first post-op visit where he went back in and traced his steps and suctioning and drained all of my sinuses. Needless to say the cold and wind blowing in my ears and up my nose just about froze my eyes and brain. I almost left about 25 times.
     It looked real fishy this morning, with a easy N wind on an incoming tide. The water was clear with lots of white water. I saw a few guys fishing up and down the Shore and a few flyrodders, one that looked to hook up while fishing off the beach.
    i hung tough for a while but realized I should do the right thing and go get my head defrosted.