Monday, October 22, 2012

10.22.12 Out to test out the new electronics and of course, missed the bite

    A post with no picture! Didn't take a one. I was looking forward to getting acquainted with my new Lowrance unit so I dropped in around 530 and cleared the hook by 6 am. No sign of life other than the boaters and a few anglers at the tip. Motored down south and found birds and met up with a pod of bunker that was getting bothered here and there by either bluefish and or bass. I dropped some flies in and around but the blow ups were scattered in location and intensity. Wind against tide made for a wet and wild ride home through some washing machine conditions around the Hook.

Of course, things went off late afternoon......long after my boat was clean and dried in my driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or leave a correction on this post-thanks.