Friday, September 12, 2014

09.12.14 Fall 2014 brings a new start to my life....


     Nothing to celebrate here, but I'm starting a new chapter in my life. Went up to Roscoe to get some necessities from the house that I have been lugging around for what seems forever. Pots, pans, silverware, a few pictures, all kinds of home stuff. Most of this has been with me since the late 1990's when we purchased a home in Big Bass Lake in the Poconos. Then it all took the trek to the houses in the Adirondacks, then down to Roscoe, and now to Deal where I'll call home till the summer rental season starts June 1, 2015.
     On my way home I stopped by the Willowemoc and found a few new fly fishers out enjoying the fall morning. As I watched one struggle with his cast I couldn't help but ask if I could offer some tips which were greatly appreciated. Why watch someone struggle? So I offered and had fun with it.


    Kind of felt crappy taking "vacation" house stuff for use on a daily basis....but it just makes no sense to purchase it all over again. Setting up shop again is never fun....just thought I'd share, to keep it real.