Wednesday, April 30, 2014

04.30.14 Busy with talks on both sides of river on Thursday.....



     Tomorrow at 1230 I'll be giving a talk on fly fishing the Upper Delaware and the Jersey Shore. It'll be a nice overview and I will try and not get to into as I understand most in attendance squeak away from their lunch hour to sit in. It's all part of Orvis Days being held at the Orvis NYC store at 44th and 5th. Check out the full spring line up of guests and activities,  HERE.



     At night I'll be coming back over the river to speak at the Joan Wulff Flyfishers meeting. Here, I'll be talking strictly fly fishing on the Jersey Shore. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. 

May Meeting
Speaker: Colin Archer
Topic: Fishing the Jersey Shore

Date: Thursday, May 1, 2014
Time: 6:30pm

                            Place: Ridgewood United Methodist Church,
                               100 Dayton Street, Ridgewood, NJ 07450