Thursday, March 6, 2014

03.06.14 Soon enough we'll be enjoying the Upper Delaware hatches.....


     Soon it will be time to make the trip to the Upper Delaware, for me to guide, and many of you to fish. The hendricksons, like the female above, will be showing themselves during those early afternoon hatches and twilight spinner falls.

     For those that have booked a trip up on the Upper Delaware River with me for this spring, thank you and I can't wait to fish, for those that are waiting, its time to get a day in the books.

     I will be heading up to the Upper Delaware April 24 for the Friends of the Upper Delaware's "One Bug", and plan on being up there, on and off, through early June. Of course, depending on fishing up there and in the Jersey Shore salt, will dictate where I will be during that time.

     So if you would like to spend the day with a spouse or friend, and me, floating one of the Upper Delaware Rivers give me a call 732.261.7291 or an email colin@theaverageangler.com to set a trip up. The float trips are $400 and include the trip, use of rods, extra flies and leaders, lunches, travel back and forth and the shuttle. It's a great way to fish the river and get away from the more popular and pressured rivers. Hope to hear from you.