Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11.06.12 Got out, had a take...and checked out some popular spots



     Headed down to the beach on a chilly morning with a NE wind at 15-20. Found a nice "newer" north side pocket and threw a Deciever against the wind for about an hour with one quick strike but no hook up. My truck has been down since the storm so I am rolling with the Saturn until I can get the beast fixed.
     After fishing I drove up to Elberon to see if anyone was out and how the landscape looked from some popular locations. The below pics are from Pullman Avenue. I have read in serval places that Deal is open for fishing, but I didn't find that to be true. Most streets off Ocean Ave are blocked there, or at the beach, and some posted with signs like the last picture, and the police are on the prowl.