Saturday, December 3, 2011

12.03.11 Family day in NYC but did visit the Orvis store


     Had family day in NYC for the holidays. I met up with most of my family for a fun day in Manhattan. Took the NY Waterway ferry over from Weehawken and started at FAO Swartz and walked down 5th Avenue and over to Times Square where we ate at The Hard Rock Cafe. We passed the tree at Rock Center but didn't want to fight the crowds. There were about 5 million people on the island today, almoist as many as IBSP last weekend! We took a little side trip to the beautiful Orvis store at 5th Avenue and 44th Street. If you need anything Orvis or are in the neighborhood stop by and see the fly fishing manager Rob Ceccarini. He and his staff run a great shop. Super rod, reel, and fly selection. 

I also spent a lot of time in the American Girl store with my six year old, I had a great time there too!