Thursday, December 15, 2011

12.15.11 B.O.A.T. = Break Out Another Thousand!


     That's the acronym Captain Joe D. shared with me the other day when I mentioned on Facebook of some things I needed to get done on the boat. Well today I joined in with Gateway Marina and sat down with them to formulate a plan to get my Jones Brothers up and running, and looking, in top shape. I'm done for the season so it's winterization and shrink wrap, but before that it's an engine diagnostic test and tune up. They'll be sending me an estimate for repair (welding) the skeg and bottom paint stripping. 
After the bottoms clean we'll decide if it can be polished up or if I go with another round of bottom paint or gel coat. Glad I got yesterday in as today the ocean looked angry. 

I have named the boat, her name is Corrina, check out a little below...



Glad I got yesterday in as today the ocean looked angry.