Monday, February 14, 2011

02.14.11 Don't forget your sweetheart on this Valentine's Day


    Guys don't forget your ladies, and girls don't forget your guys on Valentine's Day. Last night my wife gave me my Valentines, a cute card and some chocolate covered pretzels. Dark chocolate of course- good for the heart. And today I gave my two girls their Valentines. My 5 year old said I wasn't her Valentine, and that I was annoying, and her mom was her Valentine. That after me attending her classes party during the day at school. Luckily my 14 year old was more gracious, even though she received several Valentine's cards and candy from some 8th grade punks, I mean nice young men. My two boys on the other hand, 12 and 14 , didn't give or receive any Valentines. 


Above is a cute card I found by artist Rachel king Birch, you can see more at her Etsy shop HERE . 

Besides work and kids this week, I have a packed schedule. Tomorrow night I have the TU meeting where I will present "Bug of the Month". On Wednesday I have to travel up to the Pequest Trout Hatchery to pick up the next round of food for my 25 Trout in the Classroom Schools, well actually it's less, it's been a tough year with a large fry kill. I also have to pick up two inch live trout for four of my schools that are being replenished. That should make for a busy Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday, well, I might take a ride up to Roscoe to check on the house there and hit the West Branch of the Delaware during the warmest part of the day. We are in a little hot spell right now, it was 50 degrees in parts of New Jersey today.