Tuesday, March 14, 2023

03.14.23 Swithcing things up a bit, so this could be yours....


     I'm heading in a different direction at the vice so this could be yours. In the market to upgrade your clamp-on vice or need a second for those Beast Fleyes? Up for sale is my used Regal Medallion with the brass base. It's been around and has seen it's share of poorly tied, but then recently some better 


ones. It'll come with a Regal Medallion vice, goes about $325, a Bobbin Holder, about $50, and a priceless old school, they don't make them anymore, Regal bag. Plus a brand unknown desk insert tying material scrap collector. All for $200. Not a bad price to get you going or to upgrade. 

     Below are a few pics of the vice so you know, some tarnish and slight surface rust on the brass and steel. I'm looking tio cash and carry and not have to ship but the shipping, if needed would be on you. 


     You can check out more on Regal and who's tying with them these days on their website, HERE. This vice has served me very well and I thank them but it's time to slide in a different direction. 

If you want it drop me an email colin@theaverageangler.com.