Friday, February 28, 2014

02.28.14 Offering something new for 2014.......


     As a guide running a business I am always thinking of ways I can offer clients different kinds of trips that meet their needs. I have found that a lot of the time single experienced anglers are looking for a different kind of trip.
     They may not need the one-on-one instruction and guiding as much as they would like to just meet up and fish. I get tons of offers to meet up and fish, or share the expense of the boat, or a combination of the two.

     So for 2014 I am offering 'Fish Along" trips to my single (not in life) experienced anglers that would like to join me on the beach or boat and do just that, "Fish Along." It is tailored for the fly angler that has their own gear and flies and wants to fish with me. The price for these kinds of trips are half of what a one on one guided trip would be. There are a few restrictions. It is for the lone angler, they can only be booked two weeks out, and can be re-scheduled by myself, well, if a full guided trip by another angler or anglers is requested.

I will start to run these trips in May and you can reach me by phone or email to set a date. As you know, I fish around the clock so these "Fish Alongs" can happen anytime day or night.