Friday, July 8, 2011

07.08.11 Another animal escapes from Six Flags Great Adventure safari...



   Today my daughter and I went fishing at Prospertown Lake and were shocked to find this animal chilling out in the water. Earlier this week a baboon escaped the safari and was captured in Howell and I couldn't fathom another beast on the loose. Okay, just kidding, but I got your attention. Since I didn't fish today and have nothing to write about, I "expanded" my trip to the safari story. My daughter Erin and I did, well didn't go fishing, but did go to the Six Flags Great Adventure Safari. She had a great time. Hardly any traffic, animals were active- BUT. Always a but, I did get a stare down from a safari ranger when this ostrich wouldn't move and was acting like we were feeding it, for like 5 minutes. As we slowly pulled away and got to the ranger parking in their zebra striped pick-up I could feel the stare down from the ranger. She didn't take her eyes off me for 500 feet of driving. I wanted to get out and tackle the next animal I saw just to piss her off. After the adventure we went to Hurricane Harbor and relaxed in the lazy river before the rains came.