Tuesday, April 30, 2024

04.30.24 Ending April with no fish today...


     Me and Delaware Joe gave it a go to end April. Two buds. No fish. I did have one bass follow my fly in and just stare at it before I twitched it and he blew out. Boat is in fine shape and I have just a few 


things to tweak on it and it'll just be smooth sailing. New anchor rope, new running lights, re-mounting of the trailer wheel cover and some work on the trailer lights. It's slow to dead out there for me as of late and there aren't many people fishing at all. It's a quick come and go for those that are. Let's see what May brings as it has been a very different year then I am used to. 


     Last year the heavens starting opening up on April 29th and by May 2nd it was up over 60,000 cfs. As I write this the river is running below 10,000 cfs at 9,980. I would welcome any rain that may come.