Monday, April 18, 2022

04.18.22 Dead low before the blow...



     Still at it. Today was early AM on the outgoing and then a quick lunch time session fishing the dead low before tonights blow. Not a tap either time. Saw a post made by a local guide, Bass Chaser Charters, who lit it up after the Pink Moon, landing 36 fish in 30 hours, with fish from 30 to 40 pounds. That is some weekend. My early opinion is, the migratory fish have pushed through, they are not here like they were in the last 12 days. What science am I using to state that, none, just my gut.


     I'll be watching the river closely after this blow that we are getting tonight an tomorrow. Dropping the water temps, not always bad, especially when it was on a quick arming trend, although this up and down isn't good either. I hope the river can handle any bump and not get blown out.