Tuesday, December 6, 2022

12.06.22 Stepped away from the beach....


     On the way home from work I made a left and hit Perth Amboy. Dead-low. Few poles planted in the rocks. No birds or bait showing. Then I headed west to check things upriver. Water just arriving and not much to see. I did see a rack floating in the water but who knows if that came from here



or someone who fished out in the bay. Just felt good to take a look somewhere else besides the sand or the beach cams. There's more time and fish to catch, just have to find them. And in the WTF 

department is my bill from September's 3 day stay at Monmouth Medical when my blood pressure was a tad high at 230/120 and wouldn't budge. A trip to the ER, no invasive testing, no procedures, just some meds and some hospital food..... all of that for the price of $31,227....and 14 cents. And the funny thing is my stay, where I wasn't actually ever admitted, was technically "under observation" on the upper floor of the hospital. Something is wrong with healthcare in the United States. The American Medical Association, insurance companies and big pharma are running, and profiting, from this shitshow.