Saturday, October 29, 2022

10.29.22 Late shift...



     At 9 pm I was going. By 11pm I wasn't. Hit the rack figuring going would be a waste of time. Then, at 0113 am Theresa woke me up and asked if was okay. I was shaking and whimpering in my sleep. I knew why. I was trapped in a basement full of water and sharks were closing in to eat me. WTF? was the meaning about that? So I sat there glad to be alive and contemplated if that was a sign from the fish God's to go....and so I went. 

     In the water by 0230 and fished three spots until 0530 when there wasn't any water in the inlet or on the beaches. It was dead low around 0430 am and I couldn't find any holding water, even with a NE wind. Threw big and small black flies without a touch. Didn't see any bait in the lit up spots and it felt fishy with a 40 degree fall night. 

Glad I went, but I wish I didn't.