Friday, October 28, 2022

10.28.22 We'll see....


     It was finally time. You can only wash her so many times and try and self diagnos boat problems but eventually you just have to have someone who knows what their doing take a look. I spent the morning rewiring the trailer lights and surprisingly they work. I tried for an hour trying to snake the wires through the trailer but had to settle for zip ties along the rails. I made the call to Mercer Marine

and after checking with Bob there they said bring it on in. I was a nervous wreck. I don't know why, well I do, because I was always nervous bringing it to Gateway Marine when I needed something done on my old boat. I showed him the below video when the boat went into limp mode last 

November 24th when I was out on a solo trip. I also went through any paperwork that Laura had on work Jim had done to her before he passed away. Chip there was great. He gets it. He knows I


want to get into some action before the season is up. Him and Bob explained it's most likely something with the oil or something causing to overheat, if that's what it is. I'm not sure of the turnaround time but I'm willing to wait to make sure it's done right and I can have confidence when I get her out.