Sunday, July 28, 2019

07.28.19 Time to sell the drift boat......



     So all good things must come to an end. Ten years ago I purchased this RB Boat, www.rbboats.com, and put it good use on the Upper Delaware rivers where I had so many good guided trips and memories I can't recall them all. This boat served me well. In a river full off fiberglass boats mine was only of three made of aluminum that regularly floated with sports on board. 
Since I am getting ready to start a new chapter in my life and realizing this boat isn't getting the love it needs or the water it wants to float it is time to pass it on.

So, here's the deal, get it quick. First $3,000 takes it. Very good for the Upper Delaware, better for the Salmon River, and the Lehigh. Here's what you get.....

1995 RB Boat River Baron 16 x 53, high side. (No title for boat. Trailer transferable registration valid NY State) PA launch permit for 2019 & 2020.
Baker Trailer with three newer tires, almost no miles on them
Five C's custom cover
Cataract Oars
Anchor
Streamside dining table and chairs (clients love them)

Call 732 261 7291 to come and get it!