Friday, October 18, 2019

10.18.19 New chapter begins....


    That is a quote from famous fly fishing author John Gierach. well, now I can either take you fly fishing or write you a prescription. This week the doors opened at my private practice in Pennington, New Jersey. I am a board certified psychiatric nurse practitioner and my practice is The Psychiatric Practitioner. I offer psychiatric evaluations, medication management and therapy for children and adolescents across the lifespan. I can assist patients with depression, anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, and personality, sleep, and eating disorders. 

     Life can be challenging at times and it is difficult to navigate through if we are not mentally healthy and strong. I believe the primary path to mental health is by using a patients own story and skills to get back on a track of mental well being. That can be accomplished with therapy, medications, or a combination of both. 

     If you or someone you know is in need of mental health treatment please encourage them to seek the help of a provider. If I can be of assistance you can give the office a call at 609 751 6625. I am located in Pennington off of Route 31. You can read more on the website The Psychiatric Practitioner HERE or on my Psychology Today profile HERE