Sunday, December 28, 2014

12.28.14 Wow! A belated Christmas present.........



     So I grew tired of posting pics of the rocks and the surf. Over the last few weeks I have continued to make my way down and fished without posting.

                                                                It just got depressing.

    Today I got a text from a friend stating that he got a few which was surprising but gave me some hope for a December bass. I fished the morning without a tap and made my way this afternoon into the evening on the ebb tide.

     I ran into a few friends that had each caught fish and made my way along he beach without a tap. I had come to figure that these fish we just spin fish, either taking small Bombers or rubber. I made my way onto the rocks as the light left and was happy to catch all I needed....just one healthy. and fiesty, December striped bass.