Wednesday, December 13, 2023

12.13.23 Lots of good cheer down in Seaside Heights...


     It was a real nice gathering of the ASWF family for the annual holiday party. The second floor of Klee's was packed and we needed Barbara to break out the extra tables and chairs to accommodate the crowd. There was good food, drinks, and cheer throughout the place which spilled down into the first floor bar. 



     One of the draws for the holiday party was the Secret Santa, the ticket auction, and the 50/50. Theresa and I were in on all of them. In the end I scored, well was gently directed to, Joe Nicosia's secret box that held




three packs of Varivas hooks and on my second ticket pull was a duo of Solarez resins. There were some pretty sweet gifts up for grabs but the prize of the night to me was the striped bass metal artwork from Skelfish Neall which 


would have looked nice next to the other piece I have from him, but some other lucky person scored that. Last night I didn't have my best photo nights, actually my iPhone didn't. There was something 


about the side lights upstairs and down around the bar that really messed with the camera. So bad that I had to run the images of the attendees that sat along the wall in black and white. It was a nice night and a good way to kick off the Christmas season and bring the club's 2023 year to a close.