Sunday, June 2, 2019

06.02.19 Tying up some bait....




     Enjoyed the Delaware but now its time for the saltwater. Time for fluke and bass in the wash and big bass out on the boat. Tomorrow will be a scouting trip for some upcoming trips I have this week. I made a few "Archer's Mole Crab" imitations to see if I can fool a hungry fish in the trough. This time of year is the time to start thinking like a fish with small crawling flies but always having big stuff, and wire, in the quiver if bigger baits and fish show up.

     
     Since I'm having good luck with Simms products I purchased the Challenger pull on boat bots. I'm going to give them a go in the morning while out looking for bass on bunker. I'm due for something a td bigger than what I've been finding on the Delaware River near home.