Friday, June 29, 2018

06.28.18 Nice welcome back to the Jersey Shore.....

Well, problems with my Mac desktop. When I powered it on I got the white screen of death. I can't figure out how to fix it so we'll see how that develops. I don't use the iCloud so I might be screwed.

I started out at 6 am and fished until noon. A good six hour session. Had the end of the incoming and then four hour of the ebbing tide. Danced around the lightning and the waves breaking right on the beach. Landed about 8 bass and a few fluke. These are the really healthy 22-28 inch fish. Fat, feisty, and hungry. Most took Leif's-ugly-ass-fly and a few on the crab.

I recently went to a flip phone leaving the instant access world of the iPhone behind which is taking some getting used to. I don't know if I can survive without the Mac desktop though.....I hope I can get it going again.