Tuesday, September 27, 2016

09.28.16 Taking a few days to reboot....


     For those of you that don't have a Borgata Red Card....get one. Every two months I get a "special deal" from them. Free room, two free comedy club tickets and a free buffet and the second night is only $59. Of course that's only Sunday through Thursday.

     So we headed down last night and plan on doing nothing. I have some Statistics homework to try and tackle and we're just gonna chill out. Hopefully the blow doesn't do any damage but only gets us some structure back on the beach. My prediction mullet will be over, then they'll be a little lull before the peanuts and white bait are the main fare.

     I feel bad for boat guides that will be unable to work for the next week. It always seems to happen, but this looks like an t's gonna be an extended break. Luckily, or not, my phone didn't ring for trips for mid to late September as it is spotty and most anglers book Long Island or Rhode Island this time of year. I'll be ready for October, and have some availabilities between kids, school, work and other trips. Give me a call if you'd like to fish 732 261 7291....you can see more on my website
www.theaverageangler.com