Wednesday, January 23, 2013

01.23.13 We hit 100,000 !!!!!!!!!


     We did it. The Average Angler blog has hit 100,000. Thanks to all who read it and more so to those that I have had the pleasure to fish with. With things settling down out front in the salt I am taking this time to get ready for the upcoming season. In the meantime I'll be at the Orvis booth at the Somerset Fly Fishing Show this weekend and speaking at some local clubs and stores over the next few months. In between I'll be working on improving my fly tying skills and going through the fresh and saltwater gear to make sure it's all in line.
     I will be starting the search for stripers the end of May and then running charters on the Upper Delaware starting the third week of April. If you are interested in a walk and wade or boat trip in the bays or rivers or a drift boat trip down the Upper Delaware please give me a call 732.261.7291 or an email colin@theaverageangler.com.

Booking a trip is a great way to show how much you appreciate reading the blog everyday.

Thanks again