Thursday, January 10, 2013

01.10.13 One nice thing about social media....



     No doubt there are a lot of negative things that go along with social media. However, there are some positives. Connecting with old friends and family...or girlfriends. Getting entertained with a wide array of videos and links, my all time favorite HERE. And meeting new friends and clients. 
     A little while ago I met Joeseph Sawicki on Facebook and today I received a package from him in the mail. It was a selection of some of his flies. They're really tight, and I especially like the rock crab flies. I have seen that style of crab fly tied by Steve Farrar, you can see it HERE
     I can't wait to try them out, starting tomorrow, when I hit the beach and the rocks for a long birthday party hopefully I will be the only one at.