Thursday, November 29, 2012

11.29.12 Found a mystery box at my doorstep this afternoon


     This afternoon I got home from picking up the kids from school and wasn't surprised to find a box sitting on the front stoop. With a wife and a teenage daughter who order on-line often it's a regular sight. However I was surprised to see that the package was addressed to me.
     Once inside I looked at the return address and couldn't recollect the out of state senders name or address. I quickly opened it, thinking for a moment about Ted Kazinsky the Uni-Bomber, and found a beautiful selection of large flies ( 12"+) and some other "apparatus" that I won't mention just yet. Let's just say from my early investigation that this "package" could really change the way fly fishing guides fish for stripers from a boat.

Tomorrow I'll be out there giving things a go.....I can't wait to see this stuff in action.

Thanks mystery sender!