Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10.10.12 Now I'll be able to breathe that Jersey Shore and Catskill air a little easier


     This morning I'm heading into Manhattan to go under the knife (for 3-1/2 hours) to have acute frontal sinusitis surgery with septoplasty. With the week my family is having the last thing they need is a big baby moaning about his face, so I'll try to Man-Up.

It all didn't sound too bad until I watched a YouTube video of what goes down,



And, after all that I'm spending the night and should be discharged late Thursday, but, then I have to go back after 48 hours to have the below done......How happy does this guy look?




So I'll be off the beaches the next several days, which is a shame because I think it's going to fish really good. Catch 'em up....and then release them!