Wednesday, April 25, 2012

04.25.12 Into New York so I happened by the Orvis store


     I happened to be in New York today and of course had to make sure I gave Rob a visit over at Orvis NYC. I hopped on the 6 train and headed downtown where I picked up a few things before this weekends FUDR "One Bug". Of course I couldn't passing up checking out (and buying) some flies from the great selection they have there. The fly section was busy with anglers filling up small plastic boxes before getting out to fish. I know I've said this before, but if you ever want a quick outing, or are in Manhattan, you should stop by and check it out and say hello to Rob and his staff.

Tomorrow, Thursday April 26th, there's a special night - "Join us for music, hors d'oevers and a FREE Scotch tasting with Speyburn Scotch."