Wednesday, April 4, 2012

04.04.12 New skins today before the Upper Delaware tomorrow


     Today i finally broke down and got new tires on my truck. With upcoming trips on the Upper Delaware and trips on boat ramps with the Jones Brothers I figured it was time. My friend from grammar school owns Freehold Tire so he put me in the BF Goodrich's best truck tire. I love the tires- but they ain't cheap. But, like they say, you get what you pay for.

     I'm heading up to the Upper Delaware on Thursday to pick up my drift boat and bring it home for a tune up before the season starts, well it's already started with things a month early. I spoke with Joe D today and he said the Hendricksons are in full swing. I hope to wet a line and be back for the bunker public hearing in Toms River. It should make for a long day.