Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 Thank you Veterans for keeping us free!


     We can do whatever we choose to do in this country as long as it conforms to the laws of the land. We can live where we want. We can choose to do the work we want. We can go to school if we want. We can speak our minds if we want. Today thanks to the Veterans who help keep us free. 



And because I am free, I can go fishing, and write about it here. Today I got word that we finally got fish here up north. Full out blitzes within reach off the beach. Sand eels are on the menu. I checked out Deal and found a quiet ocean with a steady hard NW wind. In the dark of the evening I fished 8th Ave for about 45 minutes. A guy next to me caught a short and dropped a keeper sized fish on a black Bomber. He lost the fish and the lure. Should be good off some beach for the next few days, but the weather will keep boats at the docks or on the trailer.