Sunday, February 27, 2011

02.26.11 1137 pm, lucky to be home....here's why

A warning to all Jet Blue customers...double check your itinerary. Here's why. Yesterday I had, or I thought I had a 6pm flight from Ft Lauderdale to Newark. When I went to check in they said I had no reservation. The agent checked a little further and said I was booked to return, March 26th, at 6pm, to Newark. The earliest he said I could get home was Tuesday morning. That was checking Newark, JFK, LaGuardia. After waiting and waiting, a seat opened up on a 6pm flight tonight to LaGuardia. Fantastic. I knew my buddy was going into the city with his girl to see Wicked and catch a meal at Tao. So, I could fly in, take a cab to midtown Manhattan, wait for him to be done, and he could give me a ride home. Perfect.and that's how it went down. I started my day in Bimini at The Big Game Club with a breakfast and goodbyes to the staff, guides, and writers and photographers, and then I started the rest of my journey home. 

Scan this barcode to check in at any JetBlue check in kiosk.
Home|Flight Status|Change/Cancel|Seats|Baggage info
 

You're all set!

Thanks for choosing JetBlue. Please review this booking confirmation carefully as it includes some important and helpful information about your trip. Although you don’t need this document to check in, we recommend that you print it out for your reference.

Your confirmation number is BSNCEH.

EVEN MORE LEGROOM. EVEN MORE EXTRAS.
If you booked an Even More Legroom seat, congratulations! You will enjoy early boarding and early access to overhead bin space.
If not, here's another opportunity. For a few bucks more, you can stretch out in one of our most spacious seats with up to four more inches of legroom. Plus, you’ll get 200 bonus TrueBlue points for your purchase. Change your seat.
Your itinerary

DateDeparts/
Arrives
RouteFlightTravelersFrequent Flyer InformationSeatsTerminal
February 246:00 a.m.
8:59 a.m.
NEWARK, NJ to
FT LAUDERDALE, FL

507
Colin ArcherNot
Provided**
12C
A
March 266:02 p.m.
9:05 p.m.
FT LAUDERDALE, FL to
NEWARK, NJ

508
Colin ArcherNot
Provided**
7C
3
** To provide your Frequent Flyer Information, call 1-800-JETBLUE and start earning points now.