Sunday, January 23, 2011

01.22.10 Just finished up The Fly Fishing Show time lapse

     Maybe some of you saw me at the show walking around with several cameras or clamping on a small camera to various columns during the show. I had asked the folks who run the show if they were interested in having me shoot the show over the three days. One of the things I wanted to do was a time lapse shoot from Wednesday through Monday showing everything that goes into setting up the show all the way through the show until it's broken down. I did this test over a few minutes just so people can see how cool it could be. Time lapse photography is basically taking still pictures, hundreds into thousands of them, and then running them into video. It sounds easy enough, but there are tons of tricks and things to know to make one that is really cool. This is a just a quick, basic test. Enjoy